Essentials On Curb Appeal
Curb Appeal Checklist
Curb appeal helps home sales. A well maintained exterior gets buyers in the door. Does your home have curb appeal? Use our checklist to make sure your home is ready to sell.
Inspect the Ground
- Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, etc. from the property.
- Store garbage cans in the garage.
Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
Inspect the condition of the paint or siding.
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
Check the condition of the plants around the home.
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the flower bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the flower bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn mowed?
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?